Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A new project!

The sun is shining, sweat dripping and I sit indoors and sew. 
That's nuts!
 But sometimes you have no choice, things must be done!

I apparently have at least a little character!!!!!

This simple sketch is the start of my next project.
 As you may know, I have been surrounded by pregnant women in the past year and it leaves its marks....two newborn in the family this year!!!

...and my brain started to see a theme and plan a quilt!




I've done some progress, despite many small interruptions when
 the desire to do other things takes over. 
For example, playing with Selma, swim and enjoy the garden.

 My husband also wants some attention !!!






There's still a lot of work to be done and I will show you more later on!

Enjoy summer....I will!!

Margreth

3 comments:

  1. Återigen något spännande att se fram mot.
    Hm,hemfärgade tygerna? Nästa vecka börjar månaden augusti.
    Kram, Louise D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margreth! I'm so looking for to see this finished! I love all your art quilts and this will be surely something special again! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy both summer and your creative process. Sometimes it is a balancing act. The start of your new quilt looks very promising. How sweet to be a new grandmother, and a very appropriate thing to celebrate!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete