Monday, July 18, 2011

Where I sew


I visited Pink Chalk Studio and read about Kathys appeal to let us show our sewing room or place.
It's so fun looking and be inspiered about all fantastic places where quilts are made. Rooms where we dream, plan and create wonderful things.We stach fabrics in many various ways more or less organized.
Our rooms are more or less tidy, and sometimes a chaos. I think it doesn't matter how it look, each sewing room mirrors the creator and that's charming.


 Quiltstudio 22 is my place since two years when we build our house, and I had my dream come true....my own studio!

What I like most about my studio is the light and space. The view is fantastic and here is all I need to sew or just dream and plan the next "masterpiece". Most of my fabrics are stored in boxes and organized by colors.

 


The computer is a  valuable tool ......how did we manage whitout it?





This is how it look in my studio when it is as most creativ :)




I love all my things!




This is the newest in the studio, a shelf with my favorite books!
The next step will be a sink where I can dye and paint fabrics.


 
Happy Quilting!
Margreth



2 comments:

  1. Wow vad fint du har! Jag har just tagit en paus i grovstädningen av mitt syrum och låt mig säga som så... det ser inte riktigt ut som ditt. Men när det blir städat blir det nog bra. Men din studio ser helt underbar ut! Och så blir det ju mycket underbart skapat där också. Tack för titten! //Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light too. And the white walls. The space opens up the mind, I think.

    ReplyDelete