Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's a question of layout!

All blocks are finished.....despite vacation and a lot of work in the garden. But late, long and ligth nordic evenings are good in the summer .....already midnight?
This projekt has been a long "slow sewing process" although the block are simple and fast to do.

Why?

 It must be the fantastic summer when the most interesting things to do is outdoors. I once brought my sewing machine out in the garden....but no...it wasn't a good idea!


I  can long for a hole day sewing ....... where are the rainy days? Uups.....don't even think it, they will come anyway!

Well, the blocks are on the designwall....but doesn't it look a little bit boring?
 




I think it need something to make it more interesting.
 
How about this?




Something happend!

Or this?




I think the bright pink colour is right.

Maybe like this?




There are surely a lot of options, I have to pick one!

This is one of the charming and fun part of working with quiltdesign, don't you think?

Happy Quilting!
Margreth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment