Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ankarede Christmas market


This weekend has been great! 
My husband plays country music and his band Kentucky gave a Christmas concert in Ankarede chapel.
To you abroad...Ankarede is a small place in the northwest of Jämtland...near the Norwegian border. 
Well... At the market I bought bread 
and some traditional food for Christmas.

Then... consert at church....Yes, I liked it..it was a nice atmosphere ..and the church beautiful.

A weekend without seewing...but a lot of fun with friends.. good food..music..and dance in the evening.

And...I did talk to a quilter from Norway..she showed some patchwork at the market place...
Sorry, no photo!

Now...I have some decorating to do....and light the first candle of Advent.

                                                                Margreth


No comments:

Post a Comment