Sunday, September 19, 2010

I give up!


I red in the paper that fall is here since three weeks!!! Ok...I give up and unwillingly put my socks on and my sandals in the wardrobe ... that I don't like!
BUT.....it's time to realize that fall is here! I just need time to get in the mood!!

 My lavender, lemon tree and oliv tree make summer last a little bit. And look...my quilt made of french fabrics completes the picture. I feel it....just a little more summer!
Woops..my fig tree have three fruits..I wonder if they have time to finish?

Well.... I admit.....FALL  IS beautiful. I like the cold, bright air, the colors and dark evenings with lighting candles all over the place. IT'S OK!

5 comments:

  1. Fall is the greatest time for quilts. They are the perfect weight to keep the fall briskness away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your beautiful quilt in sunny colors.
    Fall is a good season for using a favorite quilt, have some tea, light candles and maybe enjoy a book. If you can take time away from the sewing machine, that is...
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don´t give up! Look forward and something wonderful is here: Christmas, with lots of fun. Decorating,good food and perhaps some nice gifts you didn´t know was just for you!
    Louise D

    ReplyDelete
  4. fint inlägg, fina bilder! Jag vill passa på att tipsa dig om Mia Skäringers nya blogg också! http://blogg.yourlife.nu/avig-maria/
    KRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    har presis pratat med min kusin i Östersund i 2 tim. (Skype är en bra grej), kom att tänka på dig så jag kikade in och beundrar dina alster. Min moster är från Järpen och bodde i Ås många år. Efternamn Hellgren
    Ha det gott

    ReplyDelete