Sunday, August 29, 2010

A new project!

YES! I managed to spend a great deal of time in the studio today. I love it....it makes me feel the FLOW....
I  finished a top..a present..and started a new project.

CHAIRS.......I like chairs...all kinds of chairs. One day when I was running this idea came up..sew chairs!
It's one of many ideas that ¨pops up¨ when I'm running...it's great running.







This is my first block. How does it look? I don't know what the progress is...I have to think about it during the week. BUT...it was fun, fun to sew..there is more to come, be sure of that!
I want every chair to look individual..shape..expression..color.
 My way to make the block is.. draw..cut...sew...cut.....     FUN AND EASY!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely block! It reminds me of "Bambi on ice". Maybe they all will have different personalities? Have fun playing!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ...:o)) Cant wait to see chair number two..:O))

    ReplyDelete